As the year draws to an end I wanted to share 21 blessings to highlight what I am most thankful for this year.
2. My Big Boy – My sweet boy who is a reminder of Gods love in my life.
3. My Baby Girl – My sassy little girl who is a reminder of God’s faithfulness.
4. Lifelong friends – The OG’s who have walked alongside and encouraged me for several years.
5. New friends – This year I have made new amazing friends and felt like I have known them for a lifetime.
6. My Rowing machine – Has been the best new thing for me and my knees this year!
7. Church – Best bunch of people who have been so warm and friendly.
8. Family – especially my parents have been the ultimate support network! My Mum has been an MVP!
9. Gym – It has been a place that I have appreciated this year.
10. My blog – It has been a really enjoyable and creative outlet.
11. My Pool – Backyard swims bring so much fun and joy to my family.
12. Mothers group – It has been the greatest support of women doing motherhood together.
13. My Health – I have a profound appreciation for what my body can do as I get older with age.
14. Chocolate Almonds – The cadbury old gold and whittakers almond slab are hands down my favourites!
15. Spotify – the greatest source of encouragement while rowing, training in the gym, driving in the car and playing around the house.
16. My Computer – the best tool to help make life easier and organised.
17. Coffee – The best medicine in a cup that I love to drink daily!
18. University – The Support has been incredible this year with my studies.
19. Daycare – It has been a blessing and helped me so much with motherhood!
20. My Home – my safe space where I feel the most comfortable and relaxed.
21. My Faith – The greatest relationship in my life is with Jesus and without him in my life I am absolutely nothing and would not be alive today.
Let me know what some of your blessings are from this past year.
Love G x