I thought I would share my to-do list that I am hoping to complete by the end of this year. I feel as though sharing these 22 goals will keep me accountable in a way that I will be able to reflect on them at the end of the year.
1. Finish the entire Bible – My friend sent me a cool Bible plan on the Bible you version app. So far it has not been an ideal start, I am behind already and need to catch up!
2. Family devotions – Twice a week with my family is the goal. We have only been doing it once a week and sometimes none.
3. Toilet Train My baby Girl – She will be 2 this year so I hoping it will work out by the end of the year.
4. Stop breastfeeding – My daughter loves nighttime feeds but I would like to completely finish.
5. Top 5 at Worlds – I would like to do a personal best and aim for a top 5 finish.
6. Row half Marathon – I have been rowing 10km and think half a marathon would be a good challenge.
7. Complete placement – 500 hours left till I am qualified and finally graduate from University which has been a journey.
8. Share my blog – This year I would like to share my blog openly with family and friends. I don’t know how and what that looks like at the moment.
9. Healthier Bodyweight Percentage – I would like to sort my body composition out by embracing my muscles and losing body fat with better nutrition choices and training.
10. Holiday – I would like to go for a week somewhere with my family.
11. Night away with Almond – It will be the first time away from our children in 2 years.
12. Family plan – Organise rooms in the house and decide if we will have baby number 3 or not.
13. Socialise weekly – I need to go out in the community and connect because I do like to stay in a bubble.
14. Build on boundaries – Continue to navigate the balance of speaking up when I often stay silent.
15. Finalise schooling – My son will start school next year so I would like to sort it out.
16. Invite more people to church – Be bold with Friends, Family and Neighbours.
17. Relationships – Send a text every day to someone in my life to see how they are going.
18. Blog – I would like to post consistently like fortnightly or a minimum once a month.
19. Analyse less- To not unpack everything I experience and not overthink every situation.
20. Cook more – I would like to cook three times a week because I am terrible at it and need to improve my culinary skills.
21. Time management – I would like to sort out weekly schedules in advance to help my family and be more organised.
22. Pray more! 101 need to do this and a goal I need to commit to instead of letting it out elsewhere aka my husband Almond! I know it is important to pray it out first with God!
Please let me know what some of your goals are for this year? I hope and pray you all to have an incredible year!
Love G x