I hope you are doing well.
I thought in celebration of my birthday that I would share some of my favourites with you all. I have chosen eight because 8 is actually my favourite number. Here goes:
8. Doughnuts & Coffee combo – I think it is my favourite treat that I have for breakfast on my birthday and Christmas day.
7. The colours black, white, grey/silver, and a hint of earth green – They are my favourite combination of colours that I have used for the past 12 years. (Example: My bathroom)
6. Romantic Comedy and Murder Mystery Movies– My favourite genre that I love to watch and looking forward to my movie date with Almond to watch the lost city starring Sandy B.
5. Anyway by Mother Teresa – My favourite poem and best life advice.
4. Top knot messy bun – My favourite everyday hairstyle that is so simple and easy which I often wear all the time. (my version is very messy)
3. Pslam 37:4 – My all-time favourite scripture!
2. Almond & My Babies – My favourite Humans that bring me joy and complete my life!
My favourite relationship without his love in my life I would not be celebrating another birthday. Thank you, Jesus!
Love G x