I wanted to share another gratitude post because I think it is definitely time to practice it today. I have been a little overwhelmed with some life changes which I might share in a life update post.
Here is another photo from my camera roll. I wanted to share something that has been stressful and not so glamorous. If I am honest with you, I started choosing nice photos that I liked but I was reminded that this is not a highlight reel and it is reality. Also, it is a gratitude exercise that I need to choose to be thankful for what I have in my life.
1) My current driveway is crumbling but I am thankful that it is going to cost less than $20,000 instead of $30,000 which was the original quote.
2) It is only the second major repair of our house in 12 years which is awesome because it is an old home.
3) The weather has delayed the replacement process, but it has not caused any harm to car tyres or anyone.
4) It’s only a driveway and not the end of the world, it is going to be okay because it will get replaced soon. ( In Jesus’ name, Amen)
5) I am thankful that it has lasted 12 years of wear and tear which is truly a blessing.
Love G x